The Story so Far…
A book called The Codex of Souls fell into the hands of a group of people drawn together by fate. The book foretold of dangers to the Megaverse greater than the Minion War – seven plagues which have manifest across time and space. The key to stopping these plagues lay in recovering seven greatest rune artifacts. The first artifact was recovered in New Calgary, and transported this group into the ancient past, in the time of Ancient Babylon. There they stopped the Plague of Tongues and were returned to their time. The second artifact was recovered in Mongolia and transported this group again into the past, this time to the 14th Century A.D.. There they stopped the Black Death and traveled back to their time. Currently this group is in Antarctica on Rifts Earth looking for the third artifact.
The adventures of the player characters, indexed for easy navigation. Ordered from oldest to newest. Already caught up? Then click here to jump to the latest adventure log link. A companion to this index is the timeline which gives a rough approximation of the months and years in which the events linked below occurred. Another companion to this index is the Chrono Triggers which are side-plots or side-stories which were “skipped,” but the group has the opportunity to revisit when the conditions are right.
In which the characters meet for the first time, visit the ruined city of Tolkeen, and spend some time in a library.
- Escape from Tolkeen, part 1
- A Tolkeenite Catastrophe
- In the Library
- Pall Mall Adventure Log – Three Days
In which the characters travel to Calgary and leave a lasting impression upon the city.
- Calgary Bound
- Halfway to Calgary – A Conversational Interlude
- The Calm Before the Calgary Storm
- Coming Clean – Conversational Interlude II
- Here There Be Monsters
- peter pan
- Learning Calgary and its dangers
- A Parting of Ways
- Character log – Gimbly Asgardioan Rune Master and Bloodstone the Lava Monster
- Welcome to your doom
- Breaking Points (Part 1)
- Breaking Points (Part 2)
- Calgary Battle Prep – Conversational Interlude III
- Pall Mall Character Log – NSFW
- Gm Sidebar Adventure
- New Calgary – The End
- Calgary Aftermath – Conversational Interlude IV
In which the characters are transported to Ancient Babylon, solve the plague of Tongues, and leave a mark upon history.
- The Steve and The Scotch
- Three Months Later in Lazlo – Conversational Interlude V
- The Road to Babylon
- The Session That Shall Not Be Named
- A Conversation to Remember
- Fleeing for our lives, Finding Easter Eggs
- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Final Days in Ancient Babylon
- There’s No Place Like Home
In which a different group of characters have an eye-opening experience in Madhaven.
In which the usual characters run amok upon Rifts Earth, feel the effects of the P.P.E. plague, and encounter consequences to their actions.
- Trent and McGreggor Have It Out
- THE FIGHT!
- Zander Joins the Frey
- An Open Letter to ALL Beings Concerning the State of Magic
- The Posting of the Letter
- Summary of Events To-Date
- A Russian Winter Wonderland, Part 1
- Interlude VI – A Megaversal Letter-Writing Campaign (Part 1)
- Interlude VII – A Megaversal Letter-Writing Campaign (Part 2)
- A Russian Winter Wonderland, Part 2
- The Dog Days of Winter ( C.I.T.E.)
- Keeping in Touch
- Down the Hatch
- Fairy Carnival
- Talk Between Friends – Conversational Interlude VIII
- Rockin’ With Rasputin
- Russian Through
A brief return to Madhaven and its inhabitants.
In which J.F.C. embarks upon a crusade to end the Black Plague
- Medieval Fun Times
- Leaving the Village Behind
- Ballad of Just Four Champions
- A Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- Conversational Interlude IX – An Assessment of Chaos
- Enter the Vatican 5
- All or Nothing
In which J.F.C. teaches the Coalition just how secret and secure their secret and secure facility is.
It’s cold in Antarctica
in the fall.all. the. time!
- The Fight 2
- The New God Order
- Sakura’s recording #10
- Chaos Engine
- In the Belly of a Beast
- The Secret of the Cold Mountains
- Sakura’s recording #11
- New! Antarctic Anarchy