Campaign of the Month: May 2014
Ladies in Hades and the Dyval Wears Prada
PLEASE NOTE THIS DEVICE IS DESIGNED FOR 120VAC 50/60HZ OPERATION. IT CAN BE USEDWITH 220VAC 50/60HZ PROVIDED AN 220VAC INPUT POWER TRANSFORMER (RESONATOR POWER) IS UTILIZED AND THE PRIMARY
CONNECTIONS FOR THE ONBOARD TAMURA 3FD-524 TRANSFORMER ARE MODIFIED. THIS MODIFICATION REQUIRES CUTS AND JUMPERS ON THE PCB BOARD.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT PYREWOOD VOLTAGE RESEARCH, LLC TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
BIO-SYSTEMS / CYBERNETICS / BIONICS WARNING
THIS DEVICE WHEN CONNECTED TO A RESONATOR WILL PRODUCT ELECTRICAL AND MAGNETIC FIELDS. EXPOSURE TO THIS FIELD SHOULD BE LIMITED. DO NOT USE THIS DEVICE IF YOU HAVE AN IMPLANTED CYBERNETIC BIO-SYSTEM, PACEMAKER OR OTHER BIOMEDICAL DEVICE!
DO NOT USE A VARIAC WITH THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES POWER THROUGH AN ISOLATED TRANSFORMER (SUCH AS THE ONES PROVIDED IN THE KITS). A VARIAC IS NOT ISOLATED AND USING A VARIAC WITH THIS PRODUCT WILL CAUSE A SHORT CIRCUIT TO OCCUR WHICH WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE CIRCUITS.
This circuit utilizes dangerous line voltages up to 115VAC. Failure to handle this circuit in a safe manner may result in serious injury or death!
POWER SEMICONDUCTOR HAZARD
This is a solid state power device. Components may fail explosively at any time and eject high velocity projectiles.
EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!
ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD HAZARD
This device when connected to a resonator will produce strong electric and magnetic fields. Exposure to this field should be limited.
DO NOT USE THIS KIT IF YOU HAVE AN IMPLANTED BIOMEDICAL DEVICE!
The Electro-Generator Crystal-Oscillator, herein referred to as “EGCO” was diagnosed and assessed by Field-Technician and Psychic-Operator Rebekah “Bex” Swan on XX-XX-110 P.A. The EGCO was reconnoitered in the Dyval dimension while engaged with hostile forces and under duress. PT Bex’s services were commissioned by a one Trent Logan through the Pyrewood Division of Operations and Logistics at the nominal wage of 50,000 Universal Trade Credits per diem — not inclusive of hazard and combat pay. What follows are the diagnostics, observations, tests, and measurements obtained in the field.
The Class E- Modulated Tesla Coil circuit is comprised of two major subcircuits; the Audio Drive Stage, and the Class-E Power Stage. Each of these circuits gets power from two simple linear power supply circuits. The first being comprised of 24VAC control transformer T41, rectifiers CR41 and CR42, and 12V linear regulator U41. This circuit provides the 12V housekeeping circuitry necessary to power all the drive circuitry and active components. The second power supply circuit is comprised of power transformer T42, bridge rectifier BR41, and DC filter capacitor, C45. This circuit produces the unregulated DC voltage (typically 70-100VDC) which
is used to provide the drain voltage to the Class-E Power Stage.
The Class-E Power Stage is comprised of a 4MHz oscillator, high current gate driver circuit U1, switching MOSFET Q12, and tuning capacitors C10 and C12. First, a 4MHz square wave signal is produces by clock oscillator, XTAL1. The output of this oscillator then drives U1 which is a high-current, high frequency gate driver which produces a +12V output signal required to drive switching MOSFET Q12. Capacitors C10, C12 are extremely important in that their values are specially chosen to allow for proper tuned operation of the Class-E switching stage. Class-E switching theory is beyond the context of this document, but there are numerous sources on the internet that discuss this topic in great detail. I invite you to use your internet search engine of choice and explore the subject in more detail. Finally, the output of the Class-E switching stage is driven directly into the primary, L101, of the Tesla resonator where it in turn produces high voltage at the secondary, L102.
The next stage of the machine is a centrifugal turbine where flow passes through a straight pipe to enter centrifugal compressor. The simple flow is straight, uniform and has no vorticity. As illustrated below α1=0 deg. As the flow continues to pass into and through the centrifugal impeller, the impeller forces the flow to spin faster and faster. According to a form of Euler’s fluid dynamics equation, known as “pump and turbine equation,” the energy input to the fluid is proportional to the flow’s local spinning velocity multiplied by the local impeller tangential velocity. In many cases the flow leaving centrifugal impeller is near the speed of sound (340 metres/second). The flow then typically flows through a stationary compressor causing it to decelerate.These stationary compressors are actually static guide vanes where energy transformation takes place. As described in Bernoulli’s principle, this reduction in velocity causes the pressure to rise leading to a compressed fluid
Centrifugal compressors are similar to axial compressors in that they are rotating airfoil based compressors as shown in the adjacent figure. It should not be surprising that the first part of the centrifugal impeller looks very similar to an axial compressor. This first part of the centrifugal impeller is also termed an inducer. Centrifugal compressors differ from axials as they use a greater change in radius from inlet to exit of the rotor/impeller. Comprised of the following components:
The inlet to this centrifugal compressor is a simple pipe. It includes features such as a valve, stationary vanes/airfoils (used to help swirl the flow) and both pressure and temperature instrumentation. All of these additional devices have important uses in the control of the centrifugal compressor.
The key component that makes a compressor centrifugal is the centrifugal impeller, Figure 01. It is the impeller’s rotating set of vanes that gradually raises the energy of the working gas — in this case it is some form of gaseous energy known as Potential Psychic Energy. This is identical to an axial compressor with the exception that the gases can reach higher velocities and energy levels through the impeller’s increasing radius. In many modern high-efficiency centrifugal compressors the gas exiting the impeller is traveling near the speed of sound.
This impeller was designed in the “open” configurations (visible blades). Both Figures 0.1 and 3.1 show open impellers with splitters. Most modern high efficiency impellers use “backsweep” in the blade shape.
Euler’s pump and turbine equation plays an important role in understanding impeller performance.
The next key component to the simple centrifugal compressor is the diffuser. Downstream of the impeller in the flow path, it is the diffuser’s responsibility to convert the kinetic energy (high velocity) of the potential psychic gas into pressure by gradually slowing (diffusing) the P.P.E. velocity. These diffusers are in an alternating combination of vaned and vaneless configuration. Hybrid versions of vaned diffusers include: wedge, channel, and pipe diffusers. There is a turbocharger application to this diffuser that will benefit by removing the diffuser altogether. This option was made accessible through radio-remote control.
Bernoulli’s fluid dynamic principle plays an important role in understanding diffuser performance.
The collector of a centrifugal compressor can take many shapes and forms. When the diffuser discharges into a large empty chamber, the collector may be termed a Plenum. When the diffuser discharges into a device that looks somewhat like a snail shell, bull’s horn or a French horn, the collector is likely to be termed a volute or scroll. As the name implies, a collector’s purpose is to gather the flow from the diffuser discharge annulus and deliver this flow to a downstream pipe. Either the collector or the pipe may also contain valves and instrumentation to control the compressor.
Conservation of Angular Momentum:
Euler’s Pump Equation:
Bernoulli’s Equation (for incompressible flow of gases / liquids at low Mach numbers):
v is the fluid flow speed at a point on a streamline
g is the acceleration due to gravity
z is the elevation of the point above a reference plane, with the positive z-direction pointing upward – so in the direction opposite to the gravitational acceleration
p is the pressure at the chosen point
rho is the density of the fluid at all points in the fluid.
Class-E Modulated Tesla Coil Parts List
3 10k Resistor (brown-black-orange), R1,R6,R18
1 330k Resistor (orange-orange-yellow), R3
1 390k Resistor (orange-white-yellow), R4
4 2.2k Resistor (red-red-red), R5,R8,R12,R15
1 1.8k Resistor (brown-gray-red), R7
1 100k Resistor (brown-black-yellow), R9
1 68k, 1/2W Resistor (blue-gray-orange), R11
2 150 ohm Resistor (brown-green-brown), R13,R14
1 1k Resistor (brown-black-red), R17
1 220 ohm Resistor (red-red-brown), R19
1 1.6 ohm Resistor, 2W (brown-blue-gold)
1 1.5k Resistor (brown-green-red), R41
1 820 ohm Resistor (gray-red-brown), R42
1 120k, 2W Resistor (brown-red-yellow), R44
1 634 ohm Resistor (blue-orange-yellow-black-brown), R43
3 10k Potentiometer, R2,R16,R45
1 100k Potentiometer, R10
6 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor, C5,C7,C9,C42,C44,C46
2 0.47uF Ceramic Capacitor, C1,C4
1 68pF Ceramic Capacitor, C2
1 22uF Electrolytic Capacitor, C3
3 10uF Electrolytic Capacitor, C6,C43,C47
1 100pF Ceramic Capacitor, C13
1 0.22uF Ceramic Capacitor, C7
1 560pF, 200V-500V Ceramic Capacitor, C10
1 1uF Ceramic Capacitor, C8
1 4.7nF, 630V Polypropylene Capacitor, C12
1 10uF, 35V Tantalum Capacitor, C13
1 2200uF – 4700uF Electrolytic Capacitor, C41
1 12000uF, 63V Electrolytic Capacitor, C45 (standard version)
1 8200uF-10000uF, 100V Electrolytic Capacitor, C45 (high power versio
1 Bridge Rectifier, BR41
1 1N4733 Zener Diode (marked 1N4733), VR1
3 1N4002 Diode (marked 1N4002), CR41, CR42, CR43
2 LED, Blue, D41,D42
6 LED, Rt. Angle, PCB, Green, D52,D51,D50,D49,D48,D47
4 LED, Rt. Angle, PCB, Red, D46,D45,D44,D43
3 MPSA42 Transistors (marked MPSA42), Q1,Q2,Q3
1 MPSA92 Transistor (marked MPSA92), Q4
1 2N2222 Transistor (marked PN2222A or MPS2222A ), Q6
1 MJE350 Transistor (marked MJ3350), Q5
1 MJE340 Transistor (marked MJE340), Q7
2 IXFH16N50P MOSFET (marked IXFH16N50P), Q8,Q12
INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (ICs)
1 12V Regulator (marked LM7812), U41
1 LM3914 or LM3916 Dot / Display Driver, 18DIP, U42
1 4MHz Oscillator, XTAL1
7 Screw Terminals
1 RCA Rt. Angle, PCB Connector, J1
1 Power Transformer, PCB Mount, T41
1 Power Transformer, T42
1 2.2” DIA Secondary Coilform
1 3.1” DIA Primary Coilform
1 Plywood Centering Ring for Coilforms
1 22AWG Magnet Wire
1 Powdered Iron Core, L1
1 Primary Wire, 14 AWG
1 Heatsink Extrusion, Aluminum
1 Misc. Hardware
1 AC Power Cord
2 Fuse holders
1 Fuse,1A, F41
Conducting research in the field drastically differs from research conducted in a controlled environment or laboratory. My field-partner and I were bound, shackled, and manacled by a squad of Deevils — 2 Greater Deevils notwithstanding. Using covert operations, a demi-god distraction, a few failed scroll attempts, and MY WITS I was able to apply a combination of Telemechanics, Telemechanic Possession, Machine Ghost, and Psychic Omni-Sight to incredible effect. I now commit my memory to digital technical data manuscript with Total Recall.
Over the course of my Dyvalian stint I observed the following phenomena:
- The machine is a product of archaic technology. The microchip, transistor, and conductive silicon have been omitted in its construction and my estimated time of construction is circa 1930…that is PRE-Apocalypse or the Common Era.
- The machine doesn’t appear to have the advanced energy storage required to set it in motion during it’s dormant phase. A capacitor of sorts or even an “starter-alternator” configuration. However, now that it is running, it appears to be self-sufficient.
- The machine generates and conducts electricity that it uses to power centrifugal turbine to which a giant crystalline structure called the “apex array” is attached and allowed to oscillate at varying degrees for range of motion.
- The “apex array” is a collection of gems and crystals (Jeremejevite, Black Opal, Red Beryl Emerald, Musgravite, Grandidierite, Painite, Blue Garnet, Serendibite, Red Diamond, and Jadeite) that is arranged in such a manner as to focus the energy in a manner that is inexplicable to me. The machine is able to produce a portal of some kind that we traveled through to examine it. The portal appeared to emanate from this array of crystals as it was spun at extremely high variable velocities — upwards of three and four times the speed of sound. There was some kind of throttling mechanic or governor controlling the speed. I cannot account for these fluctuations and do not understand their significance.
- The machine stores vast amounts of this energy in capacitor-like modules. This energy is NOT any form of current or electricity that I am personally aware of. This energy appears to be siphoned from an “otherworldly” source and its properties are unknown to me. It behaves in some ways consistent with my beliefs that it is like electricity…or a meta-physical form of energy but it isn’t responsive to any regular “conductors.” The significance of this is unknown to me at this time.
I am somewhat at a loss. My area of expertise, modern machinery, doesn’t include anomalies like the one I witnessed in Dyval. My conclusions are inconclusive and it is my professional recommendation that, for a more complete diagnostic, a techno-wizard be consulted…one who can be trusted.
- The machine clearly creates a portal to Rifts earth from its home dimension of Dyval. Whether or not Dyval was always its home dimension is unknown.
- The machine has been operating for what appears to be circa 400 years and in operation through the apocalypse. Estimated time of construction 1930. Stamped / machined / pressed part numbers, product codes, and engineer-stamps in the German language.
- Its inability to toggle on / off indicates a “fire-and-forget” construction. Starting the process clearly takes incredible amounts of energy and it doesn’t appear to have been designed with an “off” switch. Conclusion: It was meant to run forever…or until “something” occurred.
- There are an unknown number of other near-identical rigs that are “daisy-chained” through a system of antiquated H/F radio-audio signals replicated on very low frequency to ensure reception. Conjecture: There are a large number of circuits, designed to serve all areas in which the rigs operate, consisted of regular circuits, convoy circuits, and special circuits.
- The source of energy appears to be unending. There is a constant “surplus” of energy that back-feeds into the “grid.” If these rigs are somehow siphoning something, separating the energy, distilling good from bad…this is unknown to me. The surplus bleeds off, fills the capacitors to maximum capacity and bleeds back into the matrix.
- The rigs can be controlled remotely through H/F signals. The “daisy-chain” is indicative of a synchronized purpose.