Ladies in Hades and the Dyval Wears Prada
A Player may choose one of the corresponding EXPERIENCE REWARDS or MONETARY REWARDS for his contributions to Obsidian Portal.
Experience Rewards for Updates on Obsidian Portal
|1,500 – 2,000||TIME-SENSITIVE – Adventure Log posted within one-week of the session|
|1,000 – 1,500||Adventure log|
|1,000 – 1,500||TIME-SENSITIVE – Character Journal posted within one-week of the session|
|600 – 1,000||Character Journal/log/viewpoint/etcetera|
|1,000||ONCE PER CHAR Main Character Stats and Background|
|600||Character/NPC related story|
|600||NPC stats and background/write-up|
|450||Notable Location added to wiki section|
|300||NPC stats only|
|300||NPC background/write-up only|
|300||Item w/ background and/or details|
|250||Upload of transcript of in-between game session|
|NEW! 200||Thoughtful commentary (posted in comments section) of player’s journal entries and adventure logs|
|100||NPC placeholder only|
|3 Consecutive Character Journals||“Ace in the Hole”|
Three consecutive journals is worth a bonus “Ace in the Hole” — a special item that can be played at any time for a success (or almost success) on any one roll — strike, dodge, parry, skill, etc.
- For strike rolls (ignore normal bonuses except for contested rolls) it will add which means a 5 or better will crit and a 4 or lower will hit normally.
- For dodge rolls the dodge is an automatic success except on a Nat 20 and does not cost an action.
- For parry rolls the parry is an automatic success except on a Nat 20.
- For skill rolls it temporarily boosts the skill up to 98% (take into account normal negatives and modifiers).
- For perception rolls this is considered a Nat 20 — nothing, I mean absolutely nothing escapes this character’s range of perception — even including things not normally visible, audible, or sensible by the character (invis, magically invis, ethereal, scentless, otherworldly, etc.)
- For saving throw rolls this produces the result the player wants.
Any player may only accrue ONE “Ace in the Hole” at any given time.
Other Experience Rewards not tied to Obsidian Portal updates
|250||In-between game session RP (via GM sidebar – per hour)|
|500||In-between game session RP (via e-mail, etcetera)|
Monetary Rewards for Updates on Obsidian Portal
|15,000 – 20,000||TIME-SENSITIVE Adventure Log posted within one-week of the session|
|10,000 – 15,000||Adventure log|
|10,000 – 15,000||TIME-SENSITIVE Character Journal posted within one-week of the session|
|6,000 – 10,000||Character Journal/log/viewpoint/etcetera|
|6,000||Character/NPC related story|